Management Accountant - great prospects
Excellent opportunity to work in a supervisory role in a locally based independent firm of accountants. The company has achieved great success over recent years and have a diverse range of clients; ranging from smaller owner managed businesses to companies that have grown due to organic growth.
The role will suit a Qualified Accountant who has either recently qualified or has some post qualifying experience.
The main duties include:
- Plenty of responsibility with true client contact on an everyday basis
- Management of your own client portfolio; to include Statutory Accounts preparation; general business advice;
- Management Accounts production and review
- Corporation Tax returns and relevant tax planning
- Supervision of staff and review of work ready for Partner review
This position does offer real career development and the firm hope to continue their growth to include internal promotions over the next few years.
The salary banding of £40000 to £50000 has been set by Fletcher George as a guide and salary offered will be based on depending on the relevant experience of the candidate and a competitive benefits package is also available.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency and aims to respond to relevant candidates with up to date Practice experience. Please note the salary with this role is offered as a guideline and each candidate will be considered individually based on their experience.