This role is responsible for supporting the Finance Director with the management of the credit control function, assisting on compliance activities and performance of other general accounting tasks.
An FMCG business looking for a Credit manager to come on board and continue to progress other Credit member with KPI's and targets, as well as develop the department into an efficient Credit function.
- Support team of four full time credit controllers.
- Setting KPI's, performance reviews and developments programmes.
- Review larger credit rating decisions and lead reviews on a regular basis for new and existing customers.
- Ensure that high risk accounts are identified and managed effectively by the credit control team.
- Work with the Credit Control Team and the Finance Director to resolve complex credit management issues.
- Ability to assist in and lead (if required) negotiations on repayment terms and large balance recoveries.
- Ability to interact well with key account customers and cross functionally with other departments within the business.
- Ensure that the agreed credit checking procedures and approval hierarchies are adhered to.
- Agree court case decisions with the Finance Director.
- Liaise with internal and external colleagues and teams to ensure that reliable and detailed reporting is available at all time for the Credit Control Team.
- Performs well under pressure within team and individual setting.
- Internal drive to finish work by deadlines (self-motivated).
- Intense attention to detail.
- Able to coordinate across multiple projects effectively.
- Ability to develop and maintain close working relationships.
- Enthusiastically makes contributions and takes satisfaction in team.
- Capable of managing multiple responsibilities.
- Hands on and highly motivated.
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Annual bonus scheme
- Company benefit package
- Car Park