Site Manager - South East London - £70,000 Plus Package - Permanent
A Site Manager is required to work for a highly respectable main contractor.
This main contractor is a family run business with a great track record that goes back around 100 years’ with a low staff turnover, this main contractor specialises in refurbishment and new build in the residential, heritage, education, healthcare and commercial.
We have made multiple placements with this main contractor with nothing but good reviews about the contractor.
The project is working on a multi-million education project in South East London.
- 5 years’ or more experience as a Site Manager.
- You will be required to be degree qualified or have a similar construction management qualification.
- Main contracting experience.
- A strong track record as a site manager.
- Projects seen through from inception to completion,
- Having worked on large education schemes.
- CSCS Card.
- SMSTS certificate,
- First Aid Certificate.
- Overseeing all of the site staff including subcontractors.
- Making sure Health and safety is followed correctly and up to standard.
- Responsibility for the whole site.
- Making sure all of the method statements are all correct.
- Site managing the site from start to finish.
The rewards for working for this highly successful main contractor are, a car allowance, a great healthcare and one of the best pension available in the construction industry.
If you are a Site Manager with the right experience and you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV.