Night Shift CNC Miller
A well-established engineering company based in Poole are looking for CNC Operator to join their growing Night Shift team.
The company specialise in innovative engineering solutions across the globe for a number of sectors such as rail, commercial and automotive. The role will be based at their Poole manufacturing centre which offers a clean, modern and friendly working machine shop.
As a CNC Operator, you will be working on mazak or fanuc lathes to produce components to specific tolerances, to high quality standards.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Read and understand complex engineering diagrams
- 1st off inspection
- Selecting correct tooling and maintenance of the tools
- Prove/unprove programs
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in CNC Operating
- Experience on Mazak lathes or Fanuc Lathes
- Understanding of Lean manufacturing and compliance
- Software knowledge
The company offer:
- Annual pay reviews
- Death in service and company pension plan
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.