Pensions Administrator-Defined Benefits
Our Reading client is currently recruiting for a Pensions Administrator with DB experience.
Please only apply for this position if you have experience in Defined benefits with a pensions company.
- Calculation and payment of scheme benefits in accordance with the Rules
- Maintenance of membership records and other documentation
- Understanding and application of benefit structures, Trust Deed & Rules, Inland Revenue guidance notes, PSO and Disclosure requirements
- Project work as directed by Team Leader or Manager
- Liaison with Client, Scheme Actuary, Consultants, Providers, Pension Payroll, Members and third parties
- Provision of technical information both verbally and in writing
- 2/3 years minimum experience in Final Salary (DB) third party administration
- Its essential that the candidate will have DB experience.
- Preferable experience of monthly/annual processes/projects i.e. annual renewals, pension increases, administration reports, cashflows etc...
- Experience of manual calculation
- Achieved some exam successes in professional qualifications(e.g. PMI/QPA/RPC/DPC/DPA) and actively working towards full qualificationns
- Computer literate in the use of office systems e.g Microsoft Office,spreadsheets, databases.
* Please only apply if you have Pensions Defined Benefits experience *