Hospital Account Specialist
Wax Selection are currently recruiting for an exciting new position of Hospital Specialist for our clients, a world leading Pharma business.
An opportunity exists for a Hospital Specialist to join the team in SOUTH WEST on a 12-month contract role.
- You will be an expert at delivering a strong clinical message to HCP’s
- Work closely with the Market Access team on projects
- Identify, develop and secure new and existing business opportunities on territory to drive demand sales
- You will protect and deliver hospital advocacy/formularies and protocols for the brand, through the delivery of established marketing and business objectives, advanced account management and demonstration of advanced clinical knowledge and professional selling skills.
- Use advanced selling skills and customer understanding to secure business to a mutually beneficial agenda for the company and its customers
- Use advanced selling skills and customer/market knowledge to leverage sales at territory level
To be successful as the Hospital Account Specialist you will have:
- Experience in secondary care pharmaceutical sales
- UK driving license
- Excellent ABPI knowledge
- Based in the South West
Our clients look for candidates who are motivated and who thrive in an environment where all people and ideas are respected, valued and supported.
To discuss this position in detail or for any further information, please contact Wax Selection.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Wax Selection who are operating as an employment agency.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback at this stage. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.