Area Sales Manager, New Business Solution Sales
- Major British Manufacturer
- Global Market Leader
- Uncapped Commission Scheme
The Role: The new Area Sales Manager will be selling to industrial end users, including the process industry, food & beverage, transportation, chemical and manufacturing sectors. Predominantly operating in a business development capacity, you will be talking to engineers, purchasers, site level operatives and logistics staff, consulting and providing pre-made solutions across various sites. The successful area sales manager will benefit from excellent and plentiful leads passed by their telesales and marketing teams.
The Company: With impressive market share in their field, this UK manufacturer has relationships in place with all the major food, beverage and pharmaceutical producers. They sell a full range of industrial weighing equipment and systems, including checkweighers, scales, transport weighbridges and data capture products. Now looking to recruit a new Area Sales Manager to join their team in the Midlands.
Your Career: Part of a global market leading group with multiple divisions, this is a great opportunity to develop your sales career. A full company induction and product training course also awaits the new Area Sales Manager here.
For this Area Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales skills
- You will have sold into the food & beverage, general manufacturing, chemical, warehousing, freight or mail sectors
- A new business track record is essential
- Confident and polished sales people with great hunting and closing skills
Benefits of this Area Sales Manager role:
- £30,000 - £35,000 Base Salary
- + £12,000 Uncapped Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, Healthcare, 26 Days Holidays