Garage equipment engineer
POSITION: Field Service Garage Equipment Engineer
OVERALL PURPOSE : An integral team member, home based, Field Service Engineer, Supplying installation, service and repair on a wide range of Electro/Mechanical garage equipment upon customer sites .
LOCATION: Working from home on customers' sites - Reading
HOURS OF WORK: 5 day week, Monday to Friday
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED: Fully equipped company vehicle, PDA, mobile phone, work wear and PPE
Description of Duties:
- Calibration of emissions equipment
- Carry out diagnostic / repair of the equipment
- Commissioning of installed equipment
- Completion and submission of accurate paperwork.
- Compliance to laws and regulations covering Health and Safety within the workplace
- Good understanding of Emissions Equipment
- preferably UKAS trained - training will be provided
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT knowledge to include windows XP, windows 7 & 10
- Understanding of electronic test and measurement
- Good team player
- Salary £25,000 - £27,000 depending on experience (PLUS OTE)
- Company vehicle
- Commission on sales
- Branded Workwear/PPE
- PDA and Tablet
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com