Sales Account Manager
Our client are a leading technology based business and due to recent growth of the company they are now looking to recruit a Sales Account Manager to come and join there Warrington based team.
The main purpose of the role is to proactively manage key accounts within the business, ensuring that excellent communication is affected at all times, you will also be responsible for helping grow the new business side by actively seeking new accounts across all of Europe.
- Manage the smooth running of designated customer accounts entirely on behalf of the client and develop the customer relationship as appropriate.
- Act as interface between customer and the Accounts team to ensure queries on invoices/credits are handled timely and effectively.
- Proactively seek to develop business for new accounts across all of Europe.
- Respond to all customer quotations as quickly as possible, ensuring stock is available and pricing is correct.
- Ensure that PO/parts are shipping in line with the associated service levels and take responsibility for operational SLA misses and any required recovery plans.
- Manage the fulfilment of ALL outstanding parts on a daily basis with Purchasing and ensure good communication with customers concerning recommit dates of parts.
- Ensure reporting to customers is sent regularly with updates.
- Manage and resolve escalations/queries from customers and co-ordinate internally with those functions through to resolution.
The ideal candidate will posses experience within a Sales or an Account Management type position and be able to demonstrate where you have previously worked to targets. You will also possess the following skills/ attributes:
- Ability to work against defined monthly targets; both individual and team related.
- You must be an enthusiastic, self starter with good interpersonal skills.
- Good telephone and organisational skills
- Computer literate
- Possess the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and other members of the team.
For more information or indeed to apply for this exciting opportunity please send your current CV via the "Apply Now" button and one of our team will call you back to discuss this position in greater detail.