HR MI and Systems Analyst
HR MI and Systems Analyst (SAP) - Reading - Up to £34,000 plus benefits
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR Analyst to join a fast-paced HR Shared Services function for a leading services business. You will act as first point of contact for HR reporting requests and provide data in a timely and accurate fashion in line with data governance rules.
You will facilitate and support business areas with their headcount budget and forecasts, management the regular and routine changes to the SAP HR system and produce a suite of HR reports.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure alignment between HR and Finance systems
- Process master data SAP HR updates in line with the governance framework
- Coordinate with relevant teams regarding continuous improvement initiatives and the improvement of data quality and governance
- Provide analysis of HR data to identify causes, patterns and trends and advise the business on reporting
- Produce daily and monthly reporting packs to be used across the business
- Promote and provide expertise in data integrity to the HR community
- Identify and implement efficiencies in producing reports
- Work closely with HR Managers and Consultants to update and maintain the organisational structure in line with governance rules and organisational design principles
The ideal candidate profile will include:
- Analytical individual with high attention the detail
- Experience running and building reports in SAP HR and BI
- Solid understanding of SAP HR AND BI
- Must have a background in the provision of MI
- Ability to make logical and well thought out decisions
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office applications Excel and PowerPoint is essential
If the above sounds like you, apply now and I will be in touch.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.