Account Director - Agency
Account Director - Agency - £42,000 - £47,000
My client is the UK’s largest independently owned and fastest growing digital marketing agency. They are all about growth: growing their client’s business in innovative and commercial ways. Using the latest technologies, they collaborate and challenge their clients on their digital marketing strategy.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Existing multi-channel clients
- Existing single channel clients
- New business development
- Management and Leadership
- Develop efficient and effective multi-channel campaign strategies for all direct clients
- Plan, forecast and project manage all multi-channel campaigns with the assistance of client team
- Managing client billings on a monthly basis & liaising with finance to ensure that invoicing is done correctly & in a timely manner
- Design and manage the delivery of multi-channel campaign reporting
- Oversee communications, organise and attend regular meetings with all direct clients
- Identifying & securing new revenue opportunities in existing and new channels
- Identify opportunities for cross-channel sales
- Develop and agree (with CP ) strategies to achieve cross-channel sales
- Define and work according to a business plan with cross-channel sales targets
- Work with the new business team to identify & develop leads into Greenlight clients
- Coordinate and lead pitches for major prospects (particularly multi-channel prospects)
- Inspire & lead a team of approx. 4 people.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Good working knowledge of all online marketing channels
Ability to plan and manage multi-channel online marketing campaigns for major brands
Ability to work with new business teams to generate cross-channel sales opportunities and convert them to become successful integrated clients
Ability to manage budgets, take a commercial perspective and understands how the billings process works
Able to think creatively to devise flexible new ways of working with clients & new styles of relationship
Experience of leading, managing and developing a team.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Andrew Mason