AJ Chambers are currently working with a leading firm of Chartered Accountants based in Swaffham, Norfolk, who are looking for a determined individual to join their ambitious team.
This is an ideal job opportunity for a Senior Accountant who is ACCA/ACA Qualified with experience in a Public Practice and are looking to join a forward-thinking firm that can provide a clear progression path.
Responsibilities for this Senior Accountant role include:
- Preparation of statutory and management accounts for Limited Companies
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and CT600s
- VAT returns completion and submission
- Clients bookkeeping including visits to external premises
- Attending client meetings and annual accounts reviews
- Review work and appraisals
- Supervision of junior staff members
- The ideal Senior Accountant will be either ACCA or ACA qualified with at least four years' experience of working within a busy Public Practice accountancy firm.
The successful applicant will enjoy a relaxed working environment and a range of excellent benefits with a firm that offers flexibility.
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers.