Assistant Management Accountant/Analyst
Our client is seeking an Assistant Management Accountant/Analyst to join their Bristol office in Aztec West.
The successful candidate will be Part Qualified and this is a great opportunity to support a growing business by providing appropriate financial support and analysis.
Professional services support
Expense and Cashflow Forecasting
Development of cost models and cost analysis
Post bid monitoring and review
Marketing cost analysis
Skills & experience required:
- Good Excel skills
- Experience of producing accurate and appropriately presented financial analysis
- CIMA trainee (with exemptions)/ Part qualified CIMA/ AAT wishing to progress to CIMA
- University educated in relevant course (if not AAT)
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast paced environment
- Good communication and organisation skills
For more information about this role, please get in touch with an updated copy of your CV.