Senior Email Marketing Executive
Job Title - Senior Email Marketing Executive
Job Location - Preston, Lancashire
You’ll be responsible for the planning, delivery, development and analysis of weekly email campaigns. With a focus on driving efficient processes and improving customer engagement, whilst striving to achieve first-class email marketing that adheres to email marketing best practice. You’ll also be supporting the Customer Engagement Manager more broadly across email/eCRM - helping to develop, deliver, and evolve the eCRM strategy. Assisting in areas such as Acquisition, Re-targeting, Segmentation, Retention and Reactivation to drive long term sales and customer loyalty.
- Assist in the planning and delivery of the email marketing campaign planner - adopting an integrated cross-channel approach.
- Manage end-to-end process for campaign emails - from the initial briefs, coordinating with colleagues for campaign assets, pricing, sign-off, set-up, testing and final deployment via Email Service Provider Silverpop.
- Develop a modular/templated email production system which generates consistency in email design, quickens email deployment and creates efficiencies in the process.
- Adopt and develop a test and learn strategy to optimise email marketing effectiveness; feeding all insights gained from regular reporting back to create a continuous process of testing and refinement.
- Develop compelling and re-usable email marketing content that drives email engagement.
- Liaise with the Silverpop support team and Account Manager for any email troubleshooting or queries.
- Review competitor email campaigns, the competitor landscape and industry developments to provide insights and opportunities to the eCommerce team.
- Assist in the development of the segmentation strategy to deliver more targeted and personalised email marketing communications.
- Further develop and enhance existing eCRM programmes through continual testing, learning and analysis.
- Identify and develop new innovative automated eCRM programmes to drive further revenue from this channel.
- Assist the eCommerce team to develop and deliver the overall eCRM strategy in line with the eCRM roadmap
- Maintain regular email campaign and programme reporting using Silverpop and Google Analytics.
- Develop and refine existing email KPI reports to quicken email reporting and drive further analysis and insight.
- Review CRM KPIs report on a monthly basis and identifying areas for improvement.
- Deliver further email reporting and analysis as required.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong time-management.
- Good communicator.
- Positive attitude.
- Customer focused.
- Commercially focused and results driven.
- Analytical. Experience with Email Service Provider software E.g. Silverpop, ExactTarget, Resonsys
- Experience setting up automated email marketing programmes
- Good familiarity with HTML, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in email marketing
- eCRM campaign and programme development
- Experience working in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) ideally in a Marketing/Business related subject
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong analytical capability.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Keen interest in travel.
- Experience with HTML, basic coding and editing
- Strong problem solving skills and confidence in manipulating data in excel
- Strong technical ability
- eCRM strategy planning and development
- Experience developing email marketing content
- Higher qualifications in Marketing/Business