Functional Skills Tutor
Qualified and experienced Functional Skills Tutor required in Nottingham / Derby
Salary - £22,000 - £24,000 rising to £25Kpa after probation and qualification review + mileage + an excellent benefits package
If you’re an experienced Functional Skills Tutor and looking for an exciting new role, we need to speak to you!
New Way Recruitment Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced Functional Skills Tutor to work for a National Training Provider. The role will be covering Nottingham and Derby will be a mixture of centre based and client based
You will be required deliver and assess Employability and Functional Skills (Maths, English, ICT).
You will be required to design, deliver and assess accredited learning programmes to unemployed learners aged 16 + to include Functional Skills, to ensure learners are safe, to administer the programmes, completing all necessary paperwork to a compliant and quality standard, work closely with other divisions to support Employability growth.
- Design, deliver, and assess accredited learning such as employability skills, CV writing, interviewing and also delivering Literacy and Numeracy to unemployed learners aged 16rs +
- Complete all necessary paperwork to a compliant and quality standard
- Provide learners with an engaging induction on to programme.
- Undertake a thorough initial assessment with learners and agree an individual learning plan that meets their needs, is SMART and progresses them to their goals
- Conduct regular and timely reviews with learners as per the standard operating model, reviewing progress and setting SMART targets accordingly, and providing additional learner support as required
- Be responsible for learner attendance, carrying out all internal processes and ensuring targets are achieved
- Maintain engagement of learners on programme to ensure that retention targets are met
- Plan delivery and assessment in a thorough scheme of work and achieve timely success targets
- Experience in a similar role
- A1 / TAQA or equivalent
- Minimum PTLLS Teaching qualification
- Experience of delivering Functional Skills
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Salary £22,000 - £24,000
- Mileage (40p per mile)