PLC / SCADA Programmer
Are you more than just a talented programmer behind a PC?
Someone who enjoys meeting customers, building relationships, and seeing the impact of your work first hand?
An outspoken and energetic communicator who’ll be confident dealing with engineers and a passionate team member?
If so, this is the opportunity for you.
- A stable, well-established company with a strong team atmosphere
- Plenty of overtime available (time-and-a-half)
- Contributory pension
- 28 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Annual bonus based on company growth
- Company car
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent opportunities to progress to managerial positions
Your Skills and Experience:
- Six years’ experience of PLC and SCADA programming industrial control systems (Allen-Bradley, Rockwell, Mitsubishi Electric, and Siemens)
- Two years’ experience in the food and beverage industry
- Client-facing experience; 15% of this role will involve travelling to customer sites so you must be confident in client liaison and building relationships
- An outspoken, light-hearted, and team-focused character
- A driving licence
Apply to register your interest with Recart, an ISO 9001-accredited technical and engineering recruitment consultancy and 2016 Nottinghamshire East Midlands Chamber Business Awards winner.
Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion, in which full details about the company and position will be provided prior to a mutual decision on whether to submit your application.