Lead Practitioner of Maths
Lead Teacher of Mathematics required for September 2017.
An academy in Corby, Northamptonshire are looking for a Lead Teacher of Maths for a full time role. This position offers considerable scope for an exceptional teacher to lead the development of teaching and learning in this Department and across the Academy. This academy require the successful candidate to be dynamic, innovative and hardworking. You will also have highly developed subject knowledge and be dedicated to giving all their students an outstanding education.
They are looking for a good/outstanding teacher with:
- Qualification, experience and a passion for Mathematics
- Ambition and high expectations
- A commitment to raising student achievement with the use of data
- A passionate belief in collaboration and teamwork
- Experience of inspiring, raising aspirations and developing teaching and learning with other leaders and colleagues
- A sense of humour, positivity and outward-looking
- A commitment to developing their career
- Consideration will be given to applicants who have an ambition to take on this role but need further training
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to or contact Emily on .