Head of Marketing - Contract, Student Company, London (City) £60-70K
Exciting opportunity for a Head of Marketing to join a Student Company based in London (City) on a 6-9-month contract. The role requires someone with strong team management experience, an integrated approach and ability to generate new business through marketing activities.
You will maintain the company brand across it’s UK and European territories and be responsible for planning and organizing budgets, material production and partnerships with external suppliers.
As the Head of Marketing your role will be varied and challenging and involve:
- Sourcing new clients/partnerships and drive new business development by adopting a professional sales approach with all clients.
- Develop company wide marketing plans and monitor success - providing detailed reports on return on investment.
- Attend regular industry events to promote the company and their services, but also monitor competitor activities and the market.
- Implement and manage customer research initiatives and develop online and offline marketing plans in line with results.
- Forecast sales activities and provide research for, and input into annual price setting process.
- Daily management of the marketing team, ensuring regular support and moral.
In order to be considered for the Head of Marketing position, our client is looking for someone who possess the following:
- Prior experience leading and mentoring a marketing team
- Relevant industry experience (hospitality, student, education).
- Strong sales knowledge and experience
- Experience within business planning in terms of processes and presentation
- Ability to influence senior managers and build strong relationships.
- Ability to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions.
This Head of Marketing position is on a 6 to 9 month contract (with the potential to go permanent). A basic salary of between £60,000 - £70,000 on offer, depending on experience, plus package.