Graphic Designer / Developer
Due to a period of exceptional digital growth my client, a luxury fmcg brand in London is looking to grow their graphics team.
- Owning all digital and print touchpoints, assets or materials and ensuring they are 'on-brand’ and appropriately represent the brand and ethos.
- Driving the brand message forward, communicating the brand through on and offline content and media.
- Competitor analysis and monitoring
- Lead design on new website developments, developing and executing design enhancements based on high-level briefs.
- Active role in development project workflow from scoping user journeys, through wireframing, to delivering final designs to developers/ecommerce team.
- Designing website development in a responsive environment.
- Art direction and execution of visual assets for key online content including Homepage content, social media, newsletters, affiliate banners, lookbooks, brochures, blog posts and any other on-site content.
- Creating product stories and concepts for online features and rich-media content.
- Designing and project managing seasonal launches for the website in line with the company calendar.
- Managing ecommerce image selection process with the design team.
- Image sourcing, re-touching and other editing.
- Art direction and execution of visual assets for key print content including packaging, catalogues, brochures, lookbooks, in-store display and other printed materials.
- Working with external print suppliers through to final artwork delivery.
- Project management from idea conception to artwork delivery.