Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Overview of role:
We are currently looking to recruit a Quality Analyst to manage and support the development of the quality of call and standards within the Contact Centre. You will be ensuring that the quality of the Sales teams, customer contact calls are regularly and robustly assessed and that all staff have the capability to meet the contact centre's service standards and key performance indicators.
Duties to include, but not limited to: -
- Ensure an adequate level of QA is completed and documented across all active departments
- Monitor calls via Remote, Live, side-by-side and recording platforms.
- Regularly review current QA practices, processes and reports across all departments and to ensure changes are communicated clearly and understood by all involved
- Provide direct feedback to applicable staff with direction on how to improve and clear recorded coaching.
- Collate, compose and manage the distribution and filing of formal QA reports to ensure this information is available at all times.
- Host regular Quality meetings with the management team with analysis and solutions to improve areas of concern
- Take full ownership for the Quality process, assessment forms, reports and related administration.
You will need to be a confident coach and somebody that can stand in front of a sales team or a customer service individual to deliver clear, accurate and confident coaching/training off the back of your findings.
You will need to be self-motivated and innovative as you will be the one of the leads for all things Quality in the department and could spend days listening to call's and analysing trends.
In addition, you will possess the following skills and experience;
- Previous experience in a QA role in a Contact Centre / Sales environment is essential
- Able to define 'quality' in contact centre and convert the results into tangible quality monitoring framework
- Excellent attention to detail
- Clear and sound written and verbal communication
- Strong organisational skills
- Highly Self-motivated with the ability to work well to targets
What's in it for you?
- 25 days' holiday pa
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual Company performance related Bonus
- Staff discounts available
- The opportunity to travel to attend familiarisation trips across the UK & Europe
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Corporate gym discounts
- A vibrant and high energy working environment
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Summer and Christmas socials
- Extensive training and opportunities to develop in a fast-growing company!