Highly Rewarding Paraplanner Opportunity
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a high flying Wealth Management firm based in Cheltenham.
They are looking for an experienced Financial Services Paraplanner who is at least Diploma qualified to provide administrative support to partners and advisors by working alongside providers and clients, preparing meeting documentation and financial portfolio recommendations. The job holder will carry out their work with accuracy, compliance and efficiency.
Key duties include but are not exclusive to the following:
- Preparing appropriate packs for PFA/Client meetings
- Researching and recommending products available on the market
- Contributing to the design of templates and ensuring they are in line with regulatory requirements
- Ensuring compliance is carried out at all times and escalating and concerns or breaches to the Compliance Officer
- Initiating and supporting any communications with the client
- Submitting completed business applications to New Business
You will be a Diploma qualified Financial Paraplanner who possesses a comprehensive knowledge of Pension and Investment products alongside a good understanding of compliance processes and issues.
You will have excellent interpersonal and numerical skills with an analytical approach. You must have the ability to work on your own initiative and work well under pressure whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
This is an exciting time to join a well regarded and innovative organisation who support all staff with professional development and additional qualifications and reward favorably for hard work.