Payroll & Accounts Assistant
My client has an urgent requirement for a experienced Payroll and Accounts Assistant to join them immediately.
- Responsible for processing and paying 3 Payrolls over 2 dates in the month with approx. 160 Permanent Staff
- Liaising with recruitment agent to ensure approx. 70 temp staff are paid correctly each week
- Setting up new Starters/Leavers
- Ensuring SSP , SMP , SPP etc. are processed correctly
- Ensuring statutory pension contributions are up to date and new employees are enrolled correctly
- Accurate completion of daily labour summary’s
- Accurate completion of company KPIS
- Posting payroll journals
Credit Control Duties
- Emailed Customer Statements
- Emailing Customer Invoices
- Chasing Customers mainly by email for payment dates
- Updating the cashbook with payment
- Posting and allocating remittances
- Sage Line 50 Payroll
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- 25 days hols pro rata plus bank holidays
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Chester office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest that we generally receive for our advertised roles unfortunately we cannot always respond to each application.
Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our experienced consultants you have not been short-listed for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other accountancy roles which may be of interest to you