Assessor/Tutor/IQA - BA/CS - North London
Assessor/Tutor - Customer Service & Business Admin - Levels 1 to 2
North & North West London - £25000 - £31500 per annum
My client is a successful well established provider of education, training and development for young people. They currently seek to appoint an experienced assessor/tutor/IQA to take the lead on their Business Admin and Customer Services programmes over their 3 centres in North, North West London and Watford.
This role will be responsible for the following:
* To lead and manage development and growth of the Business Administration and Customer Service provision
* To lead and manage all aspects of vocational delivery on the Business Administration and Customer Service programmes
* Overall management of learner achievement and progress on the Pre-Apprenticeship (Level 1 Vocational Programme), Traineeship and Apprenticeship programmes. Deliver level 1 vocational courses to Learners overseeing the completion of portfolios and qualification achievement
* To manage a caseload of up to 50 Pre-Apprenticeship learners, Traineeship learners and apprentices overseeing their progress through all aspects of their programme
* To carry out and deliver training and carry out assessments of learner/ apprentice competence and knowledge in relation to their main vocational qualification ensuring compliance with awarding body standards at all times.
* To carry out internal quality assurance (internal verification) of the vocational assessment process where appropriate ensuring compliance with awarding body standards at all times.
* To carry out regular reviews of learners' progress with contractual requirements establishing learner achievements and progression.
* To maintain positive and effective relationships with employers with a view to generating apprenticeship vacancies.
Essential Skills and qualifications:
* Holder of a recognised teaching qualification (CTLLS/DTLLS or euivalent)
* Hold the Vocational Assessor Award (D32/D33, A1 or TAQA)
* Hold the Internal Verifiers Award (D34, V1 or TAQA) - desirable
* Experience of teaching and assessing accredited business admin and customer service qualifications.
* Be passionate about working effectively with young people aged 16-18 and adults aged 19-24, in particular those who can be difficult to engage.
* Ability to lead a vocational team and secure the commitment of colleagues towards organisation goals
* Car owner/driver. Access to a car and a full driving licence is essential for this role as you need to travel to 3 Centres and to learners in the workplace.
The salary on offer is £25000 - £31500 per annum plus benefits depending on qualifications.
This role is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
If you are interested in joining this leading training provider then send your c.v. to Morello Recruitment Solutions, quoting M17799.
Morello Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this role.
Morello are an independent, specialist agency recruiting, across the UK, for the FE, work based learning, welfare to work and guidance sector.