Field Care Supervisor Domiciliary Care
My client is looking to recruit a Field Care Supervisor to join them at their established domiciliary care branch, located around 10 miles West of Leicester.
With the full support of the Branch Manager, this role will develop into a Care Coordinator position in around 3 months.
This role offers a competitive basic salary of circa £19,000 which will increase substantially as the role develops. You will also be entitled to extra payments for taking part in on call (1 in 4), regular office working hours of Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm and ongoing support and regular training.
I am keen to hear from candidates who are either in a Field Care Supervisor role currently or are fulfilling the duties of a Senior Carer and are looking for the next step in their career.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
As Field Care Supervisor, your responsibilities will include but are not limited too;
- Create individualised care plans and ensure they are regularly kept up to date
- Work closely with the Care Coordinator to make sure that service users are appropriately matched with service users
- Help to arrange training for new and existing staff members
- Supervise a team of Care Workers
- Administration to include general compliance and risk assessments
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care qualified, as minimum, with the willingness to work towards completing NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (if not already held)
- Strong administration experience
- Computer literate
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.