6 Month Payroll Clerk
Support the Payroll Manager with the preparation and production of payroll, and assist with the development as the market leader in the provision of support services to the industry.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with clients over matters relating to the preparation of weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Develop positive working relationships with the aim of continuously improving service delivery.
- Check and process approved adjustments to employee details for each payroll e.g. new employees, rate changes, tax code changes. Produce validation reports.
- Investigate any queries resulting from the validation reports produced from each payroll, take appropriate action within agreed time scales. Ensure that errors are minimised.
- Assist customers in understanding the quality of data instruction needed to ensure that a high quality service output is achieved.
- Ensure that all payrolls are produced in accordance with agreed procedures and working to payroll performance indicators. As required, actively participate in activities designed to improve the quality of service performance.
- Provide data to enable invoices to be raised for the fees charged for the preparation of payrolls.
- Ensure the development and progression of equality within the sphere of responsibility of this job description and the fair and equal treatment of all employees and clients.
- Undertake other duties that may from time to time be reasonably requested by the Head of Service.
- Actively seek out further opportunities for the promotion and sale of products.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.