Payroll & Accounts Officer
A Payroll & Accounts Officer role based in Blackburn for a leading manufacturer with a salary of up to £30k
Your new company
This is a leading manufacturer based in Blackburn who are seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
Your new role
Your new role will be to prepare and manage all the monthly payroll for up to 300 employees, this will include some foreign payroll.
- ADP Payroll
- Management of the time and attendance
- Payroll and salary accruals
- Intercompany accounts
- Assisting and supporting the sales ledger and purchase ledger function
- VAT returns
- HMRC submissions, P11D's etc
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this role you should have the following:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in payroll
- Minimum of 3 years working in a finance environment
- Confident in using ERP systems
- Excellent knowledge of payroll legislations
- The ability to motivate employees
What you'll get in return
In return for this, you will be joining one of the leading manufacturers based in Blackburn. The salary will be offered in relation to experience, however, will be up to £30,000 per annum.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Megan Collins at Hays in Burnley on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.