Social Worker - CAMHS
We currently have an exceptional opportunity for a qualified Social Worker with, experience working with in a CAMHS team to join a fantastic Hospital based in Woking.
The ideal candidate will be able to undertake a wide range of assessments with in required time-scales and in accordance with statutory guidelines. Working knowledge of Mental Capacity Act 2005 and the Care Act 2014 will be highly advantageous.
You will work in coordination with other staff members to provide for clients complex needs and requirements, creating relevant treatment goals, in liaison with health and social care agencies. Managing and minimising risk where appropriate, you will be actively engaged in the training and supervision of junior members of staff and students.
You must be registered with the HCPC and have a minimum of 1 years experience post qualification.
The role is offering a salary of £27,000 - £31,00pa and will offer a range of other benefits.
Why choose VNA Recruitment?
- Our experienced consultants guide you through every aspect of the interview process, with as much or little input as you want.
- We offer the most competitive pay rates across our specialist sectors
- We have a large and diverse client base with ongoing requirements for permanent, contract and temporary staff for full and part time positions with hours to suit
- We will give you regular updates on any new jobs that may suit your experience and skillset, to keep you in the best possible position.
- We take have dedicated compliance team in house to assist you through the registration process
- Every individual that registers with VNA gets the same top tier level of customer service and any issues that may arise are dealt with in a professional manner
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply and we will be in touch if you are suitable.