Office Production Engineer
Based in Poole, my client is looking to recruit an experienced Office Production Engineer.
Purpose of Role
- To manage customer sales/production requirements.
- Customer liaison in respect of customer delivery schedules.
- To manage & expedite assigned customers’ orders from receipt until delivery of a finished quality product.
- To enter ALL customer sales on the sales management sheet including not declared.
- To ensure the above information/detail is accurate week by week & in preparation for Monday sales review.
- To enter all production information on the production management sheets as detailed:
- PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT SHEET
- RECOVERY PLAN - LATE OR AT RISK PRODUCT
- SPECIFIC PRODUCT MILESTONE - MICRO MANAGEMENT
- HOLIDAY MANAGEMENT
- ENSURE ALL production requirements are entered accurately onto the PRODUCTION RUN LIST/CAPACITY PLANNING
- Attend ALL scheduled production meetings/reviews on time as detailed in BOCS-28
- Comply & manage ALL production activity as detailed in BOCS-28[latest Issue]
To provide by the first day of each month:
- Declaration of monthly projected sales to customer demand/order
- Delivery Performance: OTD to customer schedule
- Arrears quantity [not declared] and value
- Turnback management/RCCA for the previous month failure
- Declaration of quarterly projected sales to customer demand/order
Prioritise & communicate ALL product planning requirements to the Manufacturing Engineers to ensure the START DATE as required by the lead-time is adhered to.
Expedite the workshops[s] on a regular/routine basis [daily as a minimum]
Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: £25-35k per annum
Hours: 39 per week over Monday to Friday
If you would like more information regarding this role or would like to apply, email your CV, call the office or pop in and see us in person. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days of receiving you application. If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please feel free to contact us to ensure your application was received.