Supply Chain Planner
Supply Chain Planner / £23,000 / Blackpool / 12 Month Contract
Your new company
You will join a market leading technology products business in Blackpool.
Your new role
The Supply Chain Planner is central to the success of the business, by providing inventory projections, ensuring the highest level of availability by building and controlling the inventory and purchase orders for a large number of SKU's, keeping inventory at an optimal level for availability whilst supporting cash flow and the business plan. The ability to effectively interact with all departments and at all levels of the business is an essential part of the role.
What you'll need to succeed
- Supply Chain Planning / Purchasing experience within a high volume manufacturing or regulated environment
- Excellent and efficient logical scheduling / analytic skills
- Excellent communication / presentation skills
- Competent PC and ERP Systems user
- Co-ordination of internal / external suppliers
- Attention to detail
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of £23,000
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion.