Job Title: Design Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 Depending on experience
Benefits: Company Car, Contributory Pension, Discretionary Bonus, 20 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays
Our client is a leading specialist commercial roofing and cladding company with an excellent reputation for service and design at a high standard based in the Reading area.
Our client is rapidly growing and as part of an expansion plan they are looking to recruit a Design Manager. The ideal candidate would have previous experience of 5 years plus has an outgoing personality, to be inventive and also looking to commit and work with the company to provide an excellent service and maintain their reputation within the business sector.
- Experience in managing the design process for multiple projects, value £3 million plus
- Dealing with Clients and managing relationships
- Working with design team to ensure designs are prepared in line with client specification
- Responsible for material scheduling and material compliance is completed
- Ensuring correct engineering calculations have been made
- Responsible for buildability of designs and ensuring they are workable and cost effective
- Make sure tender specifications are adhered to
- Working with a broad scope of materials, cladding façade systems and roofing products and able to demonstrate experience
- Working with internal and external teams
- Experience with all MS packages including MS Project
You MUST be organised, proactive and structured. Working on own inactive with a professional and approachable attitude. To be professional at all times.
Our client believes in rewarding their staff so they have an excellent salary, benefits and a clear career path within an expanding business.