Job Title: Site Manager
Salary - £30,000 - £40,000 Depending on experience
Our client is a leading specialist commercial roofing and cladding company with an excellent reputation for service and design at a high standard based in the Reading area.
Our client is rapidly growing and as part of an expansion plan they are looking to recruit a Site Manager. The ideal candidate would have previous experience of 5 years plus, has an outgoing personality, to be inventive and also looking to commit and work with the company to provide an excellent service and maintain their reputation within the business sector.
- Installation of our works to suit the agreed site programme within the costs agreed.
- To liaise with other Kovara Staff to ensure proper procurement of materials, labour and plant and that these are introduced to suit the site progress of works.
- To ensure that our works are carried out to the specification and in a safe and tidy manner including the production of documentation in line with KPL systems and procedures.
- To order materials in a timely manner to ensure the correct progress of our works to suit the agreed programme.
- To ensure all works are carried out in line with company and legal policies.
- To ensure all works carried out by KPL are in line with current Health and safety regulations.
- To write and ensure all risk assessments and method statements (RAMS) are current, applicable and implemented.
- To write and ensure project inspection and test plan (ITP) is current, applicable and implemented.
- To carry out the required toolbox talks, site inductions, plant inspections, quality assurance checks including attendance of day to day site programme and safety meetings as required by the main contractors / clients.
- General management of our site labour including liaising without site operatives to ensure materials are installed to the agreed drawings / details.
- General management of our site labour including attendance of the site specific / day to day site programme and safety meetings.
- To attend Kovara Project overview meetings as and when required
You MUST be organised, proactive and structured. Working on own inactive with a professional and approachable attitude. To be professional at all times.
Our client believes in rewarding their staff so they have an excellent salary, benefits and a clear career path within an expanding business.