There is a new opportunity in a Payroll/Operations Centre in Bath.
As part of the role they would expect you be able to perform these main duties:
- Process starters, leavers, salary changes, Pension, Allowances, Deductions, Salary Sacrifice items.
- Maintain sickness records for calculation of SSP, calculate and process SMP etc.
- Compile and enter varied payroll data into the payroll system, iTrent
- Reconcile errors, maintain accurate and updated payroll records
- Validate information entered into the payroll system
The perfect candidate would have knowledge of year end processes as well as excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel & Outlook). It is desirable that they have the payroll qualification CIPP or equivalent to BTEC level 3 as well as experience with an integrated HR and Payroll system like iTrent. A good working knowledge of current payroll legislation would be preferable.
If you are the type of person that is dedicated, hardworking and able to cope under pressure in addition to being highly numerate with excellent attention to detail then this can be the roll for you. The salary is 18,000 to 25,000 per annum depending on experience with the added benefit of a defined contribution pension scheme. The role is on the outskirts of Bath in an established employer with a stunning working environment and within a company offering career development and progression through both support of formal qualification and in house training.