Senior IC Design Engineer
We are working on behalf of company, based in Cambridge.
They are produce ICs that are used by millions of end users and are implemented into big name consumer products.
They need a digital IC design engineer to design and implement innovative network display products.
You will be involved in many or all aspects of the design process from specification and architecture through RTL design of modules, functional verification, synthesis and timing closure, to silicon validation and production test.
Optimisation and enhancement of device level architecture are also key aspects of this role.
- RTL design (VHDL or Verilog)
- Experience of 40nm SoC designs
- Experience of integrating external IP
- Good Engineering degree or equivalent
- Excellent team-working skills
- Synthesis, timing closure and STA
- PCB development
- FPGA experience
- C or Assembler programming
- Network/Interface experience (USB, Ethernet, 802.11x, PCIe)
- Video and Audio experience
- Comfortable with Linux operating system
Please get in touch to discuss this in more detail