Senior Digital Project Manager- 12 month FTC
What we need from a Senior Digital PM
Our Senior Project Managers need to be hands on - to steer complex digital projects from brief to completion whilst acting as the glue - bringing together our internal teams, suppliers and clients to deliver brilliant results. They need to be able to balance time, money, scope, and ambition and manage expectations to keep everyone on the right track to deliver great results, in terms of creative excellence, innovation, technical quality and on budget on time delivery.
Solid skills and experience in project management fundamentals are a must (budgeting, planning, developing statements of work etc.) however we also need people with solid experience of the creative process, UX, design and technology delivery - as well as the people skills to foster a team culture.
Given the nature of our clients, the size of our agency and breadth of offering we are looking for previous experience working in large agencies for major brands/products. We need people who can solve problems creatively and make things happen - and when things are not going to plan can keep cool and bring the right senior support in to resolve issues.
Our PMs are client facing so we look for people that are mature, articulate and presentable.
They should be proficient (and preferably certified) in at least 1 major project methodology e.g. Prince, PMI, Agile, Scrum and be able to demonstrate a real track record applying it to real world projects.
Experience with integrated projects and other mediums are not a must but a definite advantage.
You MUST share our passion for the digital channel and the implementation of innovation and technology.
All of our PMs will report into a Programme Manager who is responsible for managing their career and providing support and mentoring/coaching.
Senior Project Manager Requirements
- Presenting e.g. project status, plans, milestones to internal and client teams
- Be proactive in booking and running internal (project) and external (client) meetings
- Critical paths, key milestones and dependencies must be regularly communicated to both the client and account lead/team
- Weekly highlight reports must be completed and circulated to account team and client before status meetings
- Promote a collaborative thinking culture at all times
- Personal and project
- Understand key objectives of project and keeping team on
track to deliver against them
- Problem Solving
- Ensure all projects have a clear brief
- Responsible for developing and keeping up to date planning timelines
(MS Project) and budgets.
- Develop project documentation (e.g. SoWs, Hosting Agreements,
Highlight Report, Project Plan)
- Effective risk management
- Produce work in the most efficient & effective way possible (time & cost) without compromising quality.
- Ensure (as an absolute minimum) that the work produced is profitable.
- Setting up agreements with third parties and managing their output. (Under guidance from HoO, TD and HoDD)
- Set up and manage the project lifecyle through Jira
- Manage workflow using the company process. Managing budgets and timings and keeping projects on track Managing client (internal and external) expectations
- Effective resource management in partnership with resource managers
- Demonstrate attention to detail throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Ensure at all times we follow the company process particularly the mandatory requirements to ensure financial coverage and client sign offs
- Ownership, creation and updates of project budgets
- Ensuring that all changes are raised and charged over and above project agreements
- Clear communication of tasks and timings to the team
- Pro-active problem solving. Bringing ideas to the table.
- Lead, inspire and motivate the project team
- Ensure we forecast as accurately as possible
- Accurate reporting of finances at start of project and end of month
- Appropriate issue escalation
- Excellent management of a programme of work. Coordination, reporting and oversight of multiple projects. Good communication and relationships with GAD, account management and 'Heads of’. Support, direction and management of team
of producers. Efficient allocation of producers to projects that best fit their skillset.