Chef De Partie - York
Levy Restaurants are currently recruiting for Chef de Partie for the National Railway Museum in York.
The Museum offer excellent spaces for a range of events including conferences, gala dinner's and weddings.Package description
£18,000 to £19,000 per annum depending on experience.
To work 5 out of 7 days, mainly daytime hours.Main responsibilities
As Chef de Partie you will work as part of a team to cater for daily retail services as well as our busy Conference and Events business. This is a great opportunity to gain experience across all areas and would suit a passionate chef who wants to progress.Ideal candidate
- Quality driven & Passionate
- Have excellent culinary skills with an attention to detail
- A creative thinker with sound knowledge of the latest food trends
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
- You will have Qualified to NVQ level1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
Chef de Partie, CDP, Chef, Commi