Job Title; Maintenance Electrician
Skills; PLCs, 17th edition, Robotics, FMCG
Salary; £41,000 p/a
Location; Stoke on Trent
Our client is a leading food manufacturer who produces some of the UK’s most loved brands which have been in our lives for over a century.
With 13 locations Nationwide and over 4,000 employees, this is a company who consistently works to produce food to the highest quality and to constantly innovate their products to provide modern customers with what they want.
We currently have an opening for a Maintenance Electrician to join their premier class Engineering team in Stoke.
- Diagnostic testing and fault finding
- Maintenance & repair of fast moving processing equipment
- Maintaining and diagnosing PLCs
- Robotics, variable speed drives and pneumatics maintenance
Working hours; 12 hour shift (4 on 4 off)
- Fast moving process equipment experience
- Flexible approach
- Problem solver
- Experience of working within the food industry advantageous
- ONC and 17th edition BS7671 wiring Regulations
- Competitive salary on offer
- Permanent opportunity Fantastic benefits package
- Immediate start available
- Great working environment
- Opportunity to work in an invested and state of the art site
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through this website today!
*Please note we are unable to respond to all applicants who have been unsuccessful in the shortlisting process. If you have not had a response within 5 working days of applying, please assume that your application is not being progressed.
Staffline Group plc operates as both an employment agency and employment business as originally defined in the Employment Agencies Act 1973 as amended by the Employment Relations Act 1999.
The Staffline Group was established in 1986 and over time has grown into a national organisation specialising in logistics, e-retail, manufacturing, driving, food processing and white collar recruitment.
We are committed to eliminating unlawful discrimination and to promoting equality and diversity within our policies, practices and procedures. We are also committed to promoting equality and diversity in Staffline Group plc. This applies to our professional dealings with clients, staff and directors and third parties.