Training Consultant - London
7 days left
- Full Time
Based in our modern offices in London (with UK travel)
£30,000 + £5,000
Working for one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK
PaymentSense is an award winning, high growth tech company providing awesome accessible and affordable solutions to allow small companies to take card payments. We have grown from start up to being the largest merchant services provider in the UK in just seven years, leading us to be named as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe (Times Tech Track 100 and National Business Awards).
We are looking for an experienced trainer, who is able to travel approximately 2-3 times a month to hold 5 day training courses across the UK.
- Delivering a 5 day training course to new Field Sales Consultants
- Training delivery of a range of knowledge and soft-skills subjects to new starter groups as well as ongoing L&D support (coaching, mentoring etc.). Providing an outstanding and unrivalled customer service
- Working alongside Regional Sales Managers to identify knowledge shortfalls, prioritise and escalate feedback where necessary and implement practical solutions. Measure, analyse and report performance metrics
- Post course coaching and training with follow up calls and webinars
- Involves frequent travel throughout the UK and Ireland to hold the training courses
- Engaging personality with the ability to command attention and control strong personalities in groups of more than 12 adults.
- Experience working with sales people in a targeted environment, in a training capacity
- Strong communicator on all platforms, including but not limited to, public speaking and clear, concise and prompt email communications
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Reliable and independent, with the self-assurance to manage residential training courses.
- Experience delivering effective classroom based training to groups of more than 12
- Ability to learn and become proficient in new subject areas quickly and adapt to the changing needs of the company at a fast pace
- Ability to take the initiative and provide pro-active solutions to issues raised by key stakeholders
- IT ability to set up tablets and laptops with training material