Lead Marketing Analyst
Oliver James Associates are working with a market leading financial services provider with over 4 million customers. The client is looking for a Lead Marketing Analyst to join the Marketing and Analytics Team to grow and optimise the marketing channels, using strong knowledge of SAS and analytic techniques.
The successful Lead Marketing Analyst will be responsible for:
- Ownership of channel targeting agenda, including segmentation analysis and working with new data sources.
- Developing and securing buy-in for new models, strategies and assumptions, as the Lead Marketing Analyst.
- Transforming campaign briefs into detailed targeting requirements.
- Provide further strategic recommendations and direction for the channels, as the Lead Marketing Analyst.
- Delivery, and initiation, of analytics projects to improve channel performance
The successful Lead Marketing Analyst will have:
- 2 years' + analysis experience using SAS as the primary tool, as the Lead Marketing Analyst.
- Knowledge of analytics within a marketing environment.
- The ability to present and manipulate data using SAS (Base and EG), as the Lead Marketing Analyst.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to manage relationships and stakeholders.
- The initiative to develop and drive personal project pipeline, as the Lead Marketing Analyst.
To apply for the Lead Marketing Analyst role, please click the link below, or email .