Industry Marketing Manager
As the Marketing Manager with our client, a global technology consultancy brand, you will devise the marketing strategy & plan specific to an industry sector(s) and ensure that it is implemented on time & budget, and with maximum return-on-investment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure the creation & placement of vertical related media articles via the PR agency.
- Access and devise content & messaging (including case studies) - in collaboration with Sales that is specific to the vertical target trends, go-to-market offers, sub sector(s), etc.
- Access the right research - ensure that all the vertical specific market research & insight is prioritised based on the business plan and objectives, and then accurately briefed and provided on time and to budget.
- Provide strategic bid support - messaging and insight specific to pursuits
- Manage stakeholder contacts and collaborate with colleagues to devise and execute marketing programmes.
- Tailor direct marketing - contacts & content specific to an industry target market.
- Delivering integrated offline and online marketing campaigns
- Leverage & execute events.
Our client is looking for a self-motivated and engaging Marketing Manager with proven experience working in industry level business to business marketing. Ideally you will have experience working for a technology, consultancy or professional services organisation with knowledge of the Banking, Public Sector and Education sectors. You will need to be an excellent communicator with exceptional relationship building skills and have the ability to create and execute marketing strategies.