This role will lead on the energy and water data coordination for a large portfolio of buildings for a prestigious organisation. You would be responsible for keeping the Energy Management System in order which includes the energy software, energy bureau and energy reporting. You will have one direct report.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Monitoring energy and water consumption in all portfolio buildings
- Identifying increases in consumption to the users and Estate Management team
- Produces quarterly data and reports to support the implementation of the portfolio Energy Scheme and Departmental CRC Levy
- Oversight of all energy suppliers, signatory of payments and disputes
- Provides training for departmental staff on the use of the energy dashboard and interpreting energy data.
- Develops suitable training materials and manuals to train users on the energy management software.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Undergraduate degree or relevant work experience in a similar role
- Ability to analyse data and statistics.
- Ability to research and collate material and produce reports.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly competent in standard software packages, e.g. Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of energy management software and utility monitoring systems
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Seeks explanations and solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity in an established energy management team. As well as a competitive salary you will have access to a wide range of CPD courses and training.