A growing chartered accountancy practice renowned for advising SME's, Owner-Managed businesses and Wealthy Entrepreneurs / High Net Worth Individuals. The practice has a growing presence in West Lancashire and makes full use of digital / cloud based technology to deliver bespoke Accountancy, Business Services and Tax Planning solutions to its clients.
The firm is now looking to appoint a Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA) to manage a portfolio of SME and Entrepreneur-led businesses, delivering monthly and annual accounting services, VAT and Tax planning advice to individuals and businesses.
Joining the practice as SME Manager you will work autonomously within a small team of experienced Qualified Accountants and have full responsibility for your clients, managing business relationships and handling all aspects of their year end accounts and tax services in addition to monthly online / cloud management accounting.
You will benefit from:
- Career progression to Associate Partner as part of the firm's succession plan
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- The opportunity to manage and grow your own client portfolio
- Exposure to all aspects of Year-End Accounts / Tax work and cloud accounting solutions for clients
You will be an ambitious accounts professional with a background in chartered practice, able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Significant experience of accounts and Tax work (5+ years)
- Good client relationship / contact skills
If you are currently working within accountancy practice and seeking an opportunity to progress within a growing chartered practice specialising in SME clients then please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.