Real Estate Analyst
We require a Real Estate Analyst to join our expanding investment and development division.
This is a fantastic chance to come on board a well-established and successful property company at a very exciting time, whilst having the opportunity to work alongside our Directors to ensure maximum exposure on a variety of real estate developments across multiple asset classes.
The ideal candidate will have an incredibly strong track record as an Analyst and have the ambition to continue to develop with the potential to hit director level within 18 months.
- Work directly with the Managaing Investment Director in screening and analysing new investment opportunities, financial analysis and excel modelling, managing advisors and due diligence work streams, undertake reporting and investment performance monitoring
- Working with F3G teams and external consultants to produce development proposals that meet F3G and client’s expectations in terms of time, cost, quality, functionality and financial performance
- Business planning to include initial assessments, feasibility studies, preliminary business plan, financial modelling, highest and best use studies, market research, capital investments, investment, equity and debt reporting
- Provide support to the Director’s in the overall co-ordination, control and management of the investment and development process to deliver a financially viable investment product which is completed within the constraints of time, cost and quality
- Identifying, negotiating with landowners, agents, valuers, lawyers and planners to secure complex multiple development opportunities
- Provide leadership through the development of the concept design to ensure that the client’s objectives are delivered
- Prepare, submit and update outputs at appropriate milestones. Included but not limited to Initial Assessments, Highest and Best Use Plans, Preliminary and Detailed Business Plans, Market Research Reports, Pre-acquisition Budgets, Financial Appraisals, Investment Memoranda and Investment Close-Out Reports.
- Co-ordinate and deliver feasibility studies financial modelling, highest and best use studies, capital investments and writing development proposals for new development proposals to demonstrate viable business case across all major asset classes, residential education and land
- Liaise with in-house teams with regards to feasibility study inputs, planning, technical, design, market research, financial, sales/leasing, facilities and marketing
- Make provision for market research and undertake Highest & Best Use studies
- Represent F3DEVELOP on site inspections, conferences, investor consultants and JV Board meetings
- Establish the monetization and exit strategies for developments, pre and during investment, whilst reporting on debt and equity returns throughout the development cycle
- Finance, modelling, BSc Land Man or MSc Real Estate Investment/Finance
- Professional qualification preferred - CFA/RICS
- Post graduate qualification preferred but not essential
Other Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in real estate finance / investment analysis
- Personable and able to inspire confidence in their insight to Directors, investment and JV partners
- Ability to produce interpret and analyse complex business plans (those with an entrepreneurial mind-set will be well suited)
- Financial analysis, research and reporting skills
- Strong experience of debt and equity raising and drafting memorandums for said purpose.
- Outstanding computer Skills - All MS Office especially Excel/ Argus / Estate Master or similar.
- Excellent Salary on offer
- Competitive benefits packages
- Clear career progression
- Training and qualifications support
People are, and continue to be at the heart of business. We are central to driving the success of our clients by providing specialist resources with varying skills sets on demand.
A F3GROUP company
More information about our Company is available at our website www.f3g.uk
Please send us your profile by clicking on the Apply button below or through our website and if suitable we will be in touch within 5 days