Digital Insight Lead - London - Up to £60,000
Digital Analytics Manager / Digital Insight Lead - Marylebone, Central London
Working within the Digital Services Unit, the role holder will have accountability for producing accurate, relevant and timely insight upon which the digital strategy and all key activity will be managed. Combined with the accountability to communicate effectively and influence key stakeholders, the role holder will lead in putting customer insight at the core of the DSU.
Duties & Responsibilities
As Digital Insight Lead, you will be involved with all aspects of the DSU, including CRM. The role will consist of delivering the key insight to shape accurate and robust business cases, establish and track strategic objectives /KPIs and monitor the performance of Digital Marketing and key user journeys.
The role also includes accountability for vendor selection and implementing for the analytical solutions required within the digital transformation programme. For CRM, the role holder will lead on the management of a 'single customer view' and the accuracy of data used in customer contact points including campaigns. The role holder will build and grow a small team to produce regular / adhoc reports and to provide insight that will lead ongoing business improvement.
Skills & Experience
- Educated to degree level (BSc) in mathematics, statistics, economics, marketing science or similar.
- Strong experience in managing digital insight, leading insight teams.
- Track record in the accurate management of digital (channel) and customer data.
- Track record of using insight to drive business performance.
- Leading third party suppliers
- Must have healthcare or service sector experience in complex multi channel organisations.
- Track record of using digital insight to improve and transform business performance
- Experience in both digital marketing and onsite performance monitoring.
- CRM analytics and analysis, specifically in managing customer data properly.
- Experience in producing multi layers reporting
- Clear understanding of report automation, data collection and ongoing hygiene.
- Expert in using a/b MVT testing tools
- Expert in use of Google Analytics and 'paid for' analytics tools such as Google Premium or Adobe.
- Working knowledge of SQL or similar
- Working knowledge of advertising tools and techniques.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user
About The Individual
Can do attitude and self motivated
Technically very savvy
About The Facility
HCA Healthcare UK: Winners of Best Private Healthcare Provider 2016
HCA Healthcare is London's largest private hospital group, and operates 6 world-class hospitals across the capital, including The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital. We also run HCA Laboratories and are growing via our expanding joint ventures divisions, including partnering with the NHS.
Our primary purpose is to provide exceptional care delivered with compassion and kindness, using state-of-the-art technology operated by expert, dedicated teams. This position will be based from our new and rapidly growing IT offices in London Bridge.
This is a full time and permanent opportunity offering a competitive package dependant upon candidate experience. Along with a competitive salary, the incumbent will also receive 25 days holiday, private healthcare and our company flexible benefits scheme.
The position will be based out of our Head office in Marylebone, with some travel across Zone 1 to our other offices and facilities.
The salary on offer is in the region of £50,000 - £60,000 dependent upon candidate experience.