Nursery Manager - Greenwich - Brand New Nursery! circa £38-£40k
A Brand New Nursery opening in the Summer of 2017 are currently looking for an experienced Manager to successfully start their new journey!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Manager to start a fresh new challenge by opening a brand new setting and guide your own handpicked team of early years specialists.
The new state of the art, purpose built setting will be able to accommodate up to 40 children which you will help market and attract prospective parents in preparation for the opening of the setting.
As an experienced Nursery Manager, we are looking for a candidate with strong Business and Leadership qualities to successfully launch and maintain this exciting new enterprise.
If you are currently a Nursery Manager and you are now ready to take the next step in your career, this would be the perfect opportunity for you.
In order to be considered for this role as Nursery Manager you are required to have the following:
- A childcare qualification at level 3
- At least a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Management role within a Nursery setting.
- A passion for working with children
- Experience of leading and supporting a staff team to improve practice
- Experience of developing positive relationships with colleagues,
parents, children and outside agencies
- Experience of managing nursery finances, including invoicing and managing salary budgets
- Knowledge and understanding of the Children’s Act
- The ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
- Knowledge of the EYFS and child development
- UK driving license - full and clean
- Knowledge and understanding of Equal Opportunities
- Excellent organisational abilities and communication skills
- Awareness of health and safety legislation
- Ability to use a range of IT equipment
- Ability to successfully market the setting
- A clear understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
As a Brand New Nursery we are currently recruiting for all Levels of Staff and are happy to take any applicants into consideration for roles within the Nursery.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **