Software Engineer - C#
Are you a Software Engineer - C# looking for a new job in South Wales?
A leading technology business require a Software Engineer - C# to join their R&D team in South Wales. Their equipment is used by companies in various industries, including aerospace, defence, rail, automotive and medical.
Experience of software development for automated machinery would be extremely beneficial.
The purpose of the Software Engineer - C# job is to design, develop and maintain the software and control systems for the range of industrial machinery.
Key responsibilities of the Software Engineer - C# job:
- Analyse software requirements according to product definition and customer needs, ensuring prompt generation of system specifications
- Design and develop software code to meet specified requirements
- Prepare test plans and other software documentation as required
- Liaise with end users and sub-contractors when required and ensure compliance with system requirements
Key skills required for the Software Engineer - C# job:
- Experience of C# development from an Engineering environment
- Experience of full software life cycle development, from initial specification through to development, test, deployment and support
- Experience of travelling to customer sites for support of installs and troubleshooting would be beneficial
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and privately owned business offering fantastic future career prospects.