Head of Sales
Job Title: Head of Sales
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000 and excellent benefits
About The Media Consultancy firm
Our media coaching client is an award-winning, internationally renowned Consultancy based in London. As Head of Sales you will be working some of the World's leading organisations. In the last ten years our client has grown sales and developed onto the international media coaching stage and are now seeking a Head of Sales to further and co-ordinate their sales and business development within the UK digital arena, working with Consultants and methods, backed by an outstanding client portfolio.
About The Head of Sales Role
Within the Head of Sales position you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical sales and marketing servicing skills in an established Media Consultancy with excellent progression opportunities. At this current time you will be leading the charge with full autonomy working within a buergeoning sector that is constantly growing.
Key Responsibilities for Head of Sales:
* Develop prospective clients and negotiate them down the sales funnel.
* Source and proactively engage with prospective senior marketing professionals and Business Owners in order to consult and close for your own personal sales targets in accordance with the wider business targets.
* Maintain a detailed database of prospects contacting said digital prospects in order to consult with them on how you can improve their processes, over the phone and client facing.
* Build your own team.
If you are currently in a senior sales consultantancy role with a coaching background or have strong experience in selling L&D / training into Senior staff of publicly listed companies this is the ideal next step in your career with a renowned Strategic Communciations advisory firm.
Desireable Skills and Competencies of the Head of Sales:
* 5+ years sales experience
* Strong experience building a pipeline and qualifying opportunities
* A proven track record of bringing on FTSE companies
* Strength in building and managing relationships with C-level executives.
* Familiar with managing the full sales cycle from prospect through to close
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Ability to sell bespoke solutions
The Head of Sales receives a highly competitive salary paying from £55,000 to £65,000 with excellent benefits, including 25 days holiday p/a and a Contributory pension, plus bonus (TBC).
For more information about the Head of Sales role you can email Tom Byrne on .