Vehicle Imager & Damage Assessor
Love cars? Like working outside with a great team? I am currently recruiting for a Vehicle Imager & Damage Assessor for my client who are a leading supplier of warranted recycled auto parts and a provider of vehicle management service.
- You will contribute to the profitable success of the site by ensuring quality standards are maintained in handling and storage of spare parts.
- You will be responsible for preparing and photographing cars/parts and uploading to the system. You will then apply an accurate description of the vehicle on the system.
- You will need to have an eye for detail and able to use a digital camera and IT literate. In addition knowledge of car parts or motor vehicle mechanical experience would be strongly desirable.
- Capture and upload high quality images of every vehicle received and processed at Charles Trent Ltd Poole depot
- Create unique vehicle bar code stickers and fix to each vehicle
- Undertake identified training so as to facilitate and record accurate findings in regards to insurance digital image inspections and assessment upon request.
- Provide basic damage description of all identified vehicles in relation to insurance /salvage protocols
- Be able to diagnose potential cost implications, while maximising Value for money.
- To form part of a team to identify potential new product lines and market trends to increase productivity.
- Maintaining effective electronic information and any other administrative recording processes.
- Responsible removing and log personal effects upon receipt of request.
- Responsible to responding to the needs of the business by undertaking other tasks which may be requested by your Line Manager on occasions, which may not be included in the specific job role but reflects the general nature of the role and business.
- Passion for Cars
- Vehicle Maintenance: 1 year NVQ Level 2 or 3 (ideally)
- Technician Background
In order to apply for this role please call Kristian Price on or email your CV