Registered General Nurse RGN Night Nurse - care home
Registered General Nurse RGN (Night Nurse)
- Location: Gloucestershire
- Salary: £14.00 - £14.50 £26,200 - £36,100 (negotiable depending on experience)
- Hours: Full Time or Part time
- Shifts:Days or Nights
- Contract type: Permanent
Further details -
We are currently looking for an experienced RGN who will play a key role within this 5* care home. The home is in easy reach of Gloucester, Cheltenham and Stroud with the most beautiful surroundings. The home offers luxury facilities to the highest standard specializing in palliative, respite and general nursing care that is tailored to each resident's specific needs by their highly trained team of nurses.
The home is fully compliant with the CQC with a fantastic reputation, with outstanding support from the management team.
Applicants must be RGN trained with an interest and passion for working with older adults. You must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. The Care Home is committed to the development and well-being of all staff and provides regular supervision, on-going training and access to company-wide career opportunities.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within one of the market leaders for elderly care homes.
Employee Benefits include:
- Staff health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor's, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on dental
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Paid Breaks
- Paid Clinical handovers
- Child care vouchers
- Refer a friend scheme
- Cash Plan discounts
- We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- We cover the cost of NMC registration (£120) *
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
- Hot meal provided on a 12 hour shift
- Uniform provided
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays (Bank holidays are paid double time)
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Kelly on or send a copy of your CV to