PRIMARY TEACHER - EXPERIENCED OR NQT
Are you an Outstanding Primary teacher, looking for a new and exciting opportunity within the Inner London Borough of Westminster?
Are you ready to join an excellent and forward thinking school?
Recently graded 'Outstanding’ by Ofsted, across all categories, my client school in Westminster is recruiting now. Whether you have experience, or you are an NQT looking for your first post, your application will be welcomed.
Information about the role:
- Primary Teacher - EYFS/KS1/KS1 - Experienced or NQT!
- Located in the Inner London Borough of Westminster
- 2 Form entry school
- Career progression opportunities - network of schools work closely
- Exceptional training programme- great facilities - Modern building
- Large investment in CPD - Extra training days assigned each year
- Excellent Induction for new teachers - support from an Outstanding mentor throughout
- September 2017 start - Permanent - Full Time
- MPS1 - 6 - Inner London
The ideal person:
- UK QTS - From a leading University - NQT’s welcome to apply
- Excellent Academic background- A Level and GCSE results A*-C
- Current observations showing excellent levels of teaching
- Personable and dynamic individual
- Great work ethic - hardworking and passionate
Information about the school:
- Graded 'OUTSTANDING’ in latest Ofsted report - across the board
- Popular school within this Central London borough
- 2 form entry school - supportive Head Teacher - strong leadership team
- Pupils are positive and work hard, with behaviour very good
- Exciting Central London location - great transport links- easily accessible from most of London
Apply now for this Primary Teacher post by sending your CV to Clarus Education. If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 48 hours.