We are looking for an experienced Reprographics Operator for a temp to perm role, working on flexible day shifts.
As the Reprographics Operator you will be working in a team to print, copy and bind a range of materials in bulk.
You will have proven experience of working in an Investment Banking environment and to tight deadlines.
- Operation of Canon and Fiery printers for digital and hardcopy printing
- Develop good relationships with clients, providing advice to them on job requests
- Ensure sufficient stock is on site, and supplies are ordered when necessary
- Ordering of consumables for Canon and Xerox machines
- Answering telephone queries with regards to cost/timeframes/solutions
- Ensure all work tickets are fully completed and updated to the Repro tracker
- Proactive and responsive with a client-focused manner Have excellent attention to detail with strong technical knowledge to have the confidence to accept and deal with queries
- You must enjoy working as part of a team, supporting colleagues where required
- Competent with the Guillotine, Laminator, Drill and all binding equipment
- Good understanding of Xerox/Canon floor copiers - Interface/Locations/Toner change/Paper jams
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office/Adobe applications, PowerPoint, Word, PDF and Excel
This is a temp to perm role for the right candidate. You will be working for a friendly team and will be required to work on shift patterns between 7am to 6pm (7am - 4pm, 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm), so please only apply for this if you are available at short notice and are happy to work different shifts on a weekly basis.